Naido Wedding Planning Services
What would you expect from those whom you will trust to turn your vision for your special day into reality?
Honesty – Transparency – Professionalism – Flexibility – Creativity- Expertise – Passion
This is what we believe all couples have the right to expect and receive from their wedding planner. Regardless the budget, the size of the wedding, the type of ceremony, the location or the preferences of the couple, we strive to treat every single couple that entrusts us their special day and wedding with the above mentioned qualities.
You put your dreams and love for one another and for your guests into our hands; we make sure that in every single step of our relationship and collaboration, you will enjoy the best we have to offer as professionals who love and know what they are doing; and who will go the extra mile to do it in the best possible way for you.
Contact us and see how we can take all the stress away and help you plan a unique and memorable wedding and overall experience in Greece!
- You are considering a destination wedding and do not know where to start. Or you have some first ideas about location or possible venues, but the planning road lies ahead and looks like something you cant walk alone. And why should you after all?
Utilize our expertise, insight, network, and knowledge of many locations, venues, and suppliers and let us take you by the hand and lead you towards your special day in a stress-free, reliable, and professional way.
- Our full planning service includes everything you will need from the first moment the idea of a destination wedding took birth in your minds up until the first morning of your married life. Elements of planning, budgeting, and event management that were troubling you or that you had not even considered, will be seamlessly taken care of by our expert team. Ready to start planning your wedding?
Note: The package includes the below and is fully customizable
- Recommending destination for the ceremony and reception
- Recommending venues for the ceremony and reception
- Recommending vendors for the ceremony and reception (categories will be confirmed in collaboration with the client)
- Providing information and quotes for the vendors for the ceremony and reception
- Negotiations and bookings of the vendors
- Consultations via email, WhatsApp, or Skype
- Managing communication between client and venue(s) and vendors, including decorator/florist for the design, styling, and decoration of the ceremony and the reception
- Budgeting and budget allocation proposals / cost breakdown
- Providing of sample checklist until the wedding day
- Suggestions for pre-wedding and post-wedding activities and events
- Assistance with bookings for accommodation for the couple and the guests
- Suggestions for booking of transportation on the wedding day
- Venue inspection (upon request – extra fees and travel expenses may apply)
- Wedding day coordination and event management (ceremony and reception)
- Confirming seating plan of guests
- Structuring schedule and flow of the wedding day and event
- Pre-wedding meeting with couple and vendors
DESIGN – STYLING
- Designing and delivering event creative concept
- Decoration and styling proposal
- Theme selection